Tuesday, October 17, 2017

B/W Photographers part >9,000

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? Post the images with your writing.

The first thing that caught my eye was that they were black and white, and mainly nature. It was the nature that got me.

Image result for ansel adams
2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time in the assignment Great Black and White Photographers Part 2. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.
Photo 1:
I see the mountains and the river flowing by. I also see the dark clouds gathering fast. I see that the sun is gone. I also see Ansel Adams taking a picture of the mountains.
I smell the odor of the flowers. I also smell the trees. I can smell Ansel Adams all the way from here.
I hear the birds chirping. I also hear Ansel Adams cursing at his camera. I hear thunder in the distance.
I taste the mosquitoes that flied into my mouth. I also taste the sandwich I took with me. And I still got the coffee aftertaste in my mouth.
I feel the mosquito bites itching on my leg. I feel the breeze on my face. I also feel the ants climbing up my legs.
Photo 2:
I see Ansel Adams sitting behind the camera. I also see my camera with which i am taking pictures. And I see some nice conifer trees.
I smell the fresh smell of conifer trees. I smell the croissants in my backpack. And I smell cigar smoke.
I hear the birds chirping. I also hear Ansel Adams telling me a story about his travels. And I hear the clicks of the camera.
I taste the croissants I put in my backpack. They taste really good. I also taste pine needles that a re bitter.
I feel the wind blowing on my skin. I also feel the camera that I'm holding in my hands. And I feel the pinecone as it hits me on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

title