Friday, January 26, 2018

selfies

A selfie is a self- portrait taken with the smart phone, typically with the front camera (the one facing the screen). A selfie can be made by yourself or with a group of socializing baboons like you. A selfie and a self- portrait are two different things that should never be confused or put together. A self- portrait is more complex and requires skills that selfies do not. There is a difference between a selfie and a self- portrait, and it requires a whole another sentence. This sentence is actually too short. This one should be good enough, oh wait, it should be blank, shouldn't it. Alright, back to the difference- self- portraits are more complex, take more time, and are more professional in every way that selfies. Beat that selfies. What now... What style do I prefer? I prefer breaststroke, but I don't mind medium rare, and I would like to use cursive. That answers the question, for you didn't specify which styles to choose from. Assuming you meant the selfies or self- portrait, I would prefer selfies, because they're easier and faster. And the self portraits are more important than the selfies, because snapchat selfie are worth nothing. Socializing baboons.


So I went to the website you linked, and I got lost. So I paced around the website until I found an open door. That door accidentally happened to be a link to a different website. As soon as I entered this new website, I got lost again. but I quickly found the title. It was "FStoppers", which can be interpreted in many ways. and I then searched for an article. It turns out that the website's intention was articles about photography. And they happen to write about photography as well. Do not know how they manage to do it, but they do nonetheless. The 'average viewer' as you called them, making it sound like photographers are something above the rest of the people (which they are not), will get out of this website interesting things about photography. And no, I'm not adding this website to my bookmarks, or any other website from this class except for the blog. No, I'm not going to recommend this website to anyone, because I do not even care for it, or it's popularity. Why would I, if I am not interested in it? Exactly- because of the socializing baboons people are. Socializing baboons.

rating:4- it's interesting

New York state police unmanned aerial system. Yes, it has happened, the New York state police unmanned their aerial system. Awesome right? And I learned this completely useless bit of random information thanks to you. Thank you for filling my brain with information I most certainly will not need. Now all I can think about is that New York state police unmanned their aerial system. I actually really do not care if they manned or unmanned their aerial system, but that was by far the only thing I learned today in this class. So, as it is, New York's aerial system is unmanned now. If you still had not guessed, they use drones with cameras now. Some dud posted in the comment a question like 'what will become of our police force in 20 years?' and this other dude replied 'hopefully not like in Minority Report'. And a picture. Socializing baboons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

title